I like to think I’m the queen of VBS. I have been going to Vacation Bible School and working at Vacation Bible School for my entire life. One summer of my life, I was a missionary and all I did was work Vacation Bible Schools and camps all summer long. I have NEVER experienced a VBS like Rinehart Christian Church though. This is my second year and I continue to be amazed.
Reasons Ilove VBS at RCC:
- 150 kids and almost that many workers
- Awesome supper every night even if they ran out of green beans before I got there tonight
- The church is completely transformed into the theme of the year. Last year it was a farm, this year it’s an airplane
- Around 50 kids coming to VBS on buses and vans and the hard working drivers who safely pick up all those kids
- Getting to know people and make new friends
- Homemade cookies
- It’s so organized and everyone does their job
- Seeing kids from my school in a different setting
- Cool t-shirts
- Great songs that will be stuck in my head for a long time
- All the great costumes
- I could go on and on
There are two more nights of Vacation Bible School. I know RCC is a little bit of a drive but I suggest you run tomorrow night at 5:30 to have an awesome dinner ad 6:15 for the fun to begin. You will not be sorry.