My friend, Casey, wrote a blog about things that bug her. You can read it here. I have been thinking about that blog and along with the grumpy moon I’m in today, I decided to make my own list.
- That fact that it’s hard to reason with a 2 year old
- People who are inconsiderate and mean (on purpose)
- I can no longer go to sleep without the TV on even though it drives me crazy
- I found a tick on my ear this morning and the only time I had been outside today is to walk from my car into my school.
- I’m not a morning person. I struggle to wake up every morning, no matter how early I go to bed. I wish I were a morning person.
- My husband can have a 20 minute phone conversation. When I ask him what that was about, he always says, “nothing”.
- Middle school boys with hair in their eyes and pants pulled down low
- People who are not aware of what is going on and don’t care
- I love to be outside but my allergies go crazy every time I try to work outside
- A lot of things about Facebook but too many to mention and not make people mad
- The fact that my DVR is still not working correctly and I don’t know when it is going to be fixed
- My children’s picky eating habits
I could go on and on but I think you get the point. What bugs you?