- I have read 2 1/2 books in 3 days. I’m feeling good about that! (And they have been good books) Only 25 more to go!
- Paige fell against the end table and banged her head slightly. She cried more than when Parker busted up his head on the driveway the other day.
- I banged my knee on the pew in church this morning as I took my unruly son out of the sanctuary and it hurts BAD! I also figured out that I usually cross my right leg over my left knee when I read but I am unable to do that. Somehow I still was able to read today.
- I love Five Guys Burgers & Fries and if I lived near one, I would probably weigh 50 pounds more than I do now.
- It is excited for me to see everyone else getting excited about the Hunger Games movie. Finally, a strong girl character unlike Twilight. Please do me a favor and read the book before you see the movie…you won’t regret it.
- Today was the first day our church got to have Sunday School classes in our new building. It was so great! Our class used to sit in the sanctuary and that was hard for my ADD mind to keep up and stay focused. Now we have a classroom with a table and the only distraction is the window. I’m super excited about that. My kids also loved their new classrooms. It’s a great place to be! You should come visit us sometime!
- I have read a couple of super suspenseful (kid) books lately and I’m starting to get paranoid about life.
- My kids, my mom and I are headed to Ohio to see our family on Wednesday. A trip to Ohio still gets me just as excited as it did when I was 10 years old. I cannot wait to get there! An extra part of the excitement is that one of my best college friends who happens to live in Ohio near my family gave birth to her beautiful twins last night so hopefully I will get to see them while I am there too! I am not looking forward to 28 hours in the car with my children. Prayers are needed.
- Paige informed me at lunch that she knows who she is going to marry and she is ready for him to show up at our house with a ring. My brother and sister-in-law started dating when Holly was in 8th grade. Is Paige going to break that record? I am currently negotiating the dowry agreement with Paige’s future in-laws.
- My husband enjoys putting puzzles together. I knew that he would work on puzzles with Paige but I got him a big puzzle for Valentine’s Day and he has worked hard at getting it completed this weekend. He thought he lost a piece at the very end, but never fear, he found it. After almost 8 years of marriage, I learn something new about him all the time.
That’s all I know today. I have very much enjoyed this rainy Sunday. I read a book, took a nap and enjoyed my family. Doesn’t get much better than that.