It has been awhile since I have blogged. It’s not that I don’t have anything to say, it ‘s just that life has been crazy! Here’s what I have been up to since my last blog:
- Regular life which includes school, church, chasing crazy kids around, cooking, etc.
- One case of strep throat
- Several steps in the direction of being a diaper free household
- Got a new haircut and color
- Attended METC in St. Louis and learned tons of great new web tools
- Valentine’s Day
- Several cases of drama-filled kindergartener including the drama of her two boyfriends finding out about each other
- Getting ready to get new light fixtures in the kitchen
- Starting preparations for a 6 year old birthday party–the first with friends
As you can see we have been a little bit busy. Unfortunately there have been no snow days but I am going to have President’s Day off for the first time I can remember. I am on the countdown to spring break and looking forward to getting out of school a lot earlier than last year.
The winter is flying by. Our house has been super busy but I’m hoping we will slow down for a couple weeks now.